WHAT IS COACHING?
A process by which a certified coach accompanies you, using a specific posture, different personal development tools and a tested method, that allows you to get to know yourself better, to define and prioritize your goals and to act in order to achieve your objectives. It’s a deep, enriching and transformational process. The coach objective is that once you finish the process you become more autonomous in the search of knowledge and life balance.
When the Coach is certified, she/he follows a deontology and a method that has been tested and that is recognized by associations and professional organizations.
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
Coaching is a process that needs time. It’s impossible to know in advance how long a coaching will be. Some objectives, will require a few sessions and others require a longer process.
The duration is always defined according to your needs.
WILL YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO?
No. Through my questioning you will find in yourself the answers and the resources that you are looking for. This will allow you to achieve your goals in autonomy. Telling you what to do, is to take off your freedom.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each individual session lasts 75 minutes and takes place every one to two weeks. It can be in person, online or a mix of both.
During the sessions, I ask questions to enable your reflection and awareness, so you can identify new perspectives and solutions to improve your present situation.
Between each session I propose you to do exercises and actions that you are invited to implement, always advancing in the direction of your objective.
Our mutual goal is that you define and accomplish what you are looking for, that you gain life balance and fulfillment and that you become autonomous and confident, facing the challenges of your life.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WITH PSYCHOTHERAPY?
- Coaching does not treat psychological problems or pathologies and it does not heal.
- Coaching focuses in action and change
- Coaching focuses more on the present and the future.
- A coaching process is delimitated on time, and the coach objective is that you become autonomous to find the answers and resources in yourself.
- Coaching is a process where both the coach and the client are responsible and engaged. It is a collaboration.
HOW YOU HELPED YOUR CLIENTS?
Every time I finish a coaching process I ask my clients to give me a personal testimony and a public one for the website or the LinkedIn profile if they wish to. These are personal and therefore anonymous testimonies from my clients:
- “Coaching helped me to deblock a personal situation that I hadn’t been able to change for 15 years. When the process was finished I moved abroad with my family, in order to develop my artistic career in my country and to accomplish a long time dream.”
- “Coaching helped me to improve the communication with my family”
- “Coaching helped me realize that my present job doesn’t correspond to my values and needs and that’s why I felt so unhappy. When the coaching finished I had a realistic action plan in order to find another job.”
- “I achieved my objective of gaining self-confidence and now I love myself more. It’s not always easy, but now I have the tools to continue the road alone.”
- “I started the coaching process with the objective of finding a job I liked, only to realize that there was another priority in my life: learn how to managed conflict situations. Along our work I realized I was conditioned by my family beliefs and values and that I wanted to change this. Coaching opened a new door for a positive change that I will continue after the coaching finishes.”
- “I wanted to find love. Within the process I realized I had to love and know myself first.”
- “The sessions helped me to concentrate on myself, allowing me to clarify my ideas and my desires instead of focusing on what the others wanted for me. I also learnt to distinguish what’s good for me what’s not, and to be aware that there is no “wrong way” to do things, just different ways.”
IS COACHING FOR ME?
Yes if you want to:
- Have a more satisfactory and balanced life
- Take responsibility of your actions
- Make decisions and choices with confidence
- Know yourself better as well as your needs and emotions
- Define your priorities and goals
- Reach an objective faster
- Organize your ideas and gain perspective
- Go from procrastinating to action
- Work to make your dreams happen
- Own and lead your life
- Get out of your comfort zone
WILL WE BE A GOOD FIT?
Like in any relationship, we will need to meet and talk to know if we are a good fit. My proposition: let’s organize a video call without any commitment, to introduce ourselves, and talk about you, your story, objective and expectations.
And then let’s both decide if we will be a good work team.