WHAT IS COACHING?
A process by which a certified coach accompanies you, using a specific posture, different tools and a tested method, allowing you to get to know yourself better, to define and prioritize your goals and to get into action in order to achieve your objectives. It’s a deep, enriching and transformational process. Once you finish the coaching you become autonomous in the search of knowledge and life balance.
HOW COACHING HAS HELPED MY CLIENTS?
- “Coaching helped me to deblock a personal situation that I hadn’t been able to change for 15 years. When the process was finished I moved abroad with my family, in order to develop my artistic career in my country and to accomplish a long time dream.”
- “Coaching helped me to improve the communication with my family”
- “Coaching helped me realize that my present job doesn’t correspond to my present values and needs and that’s why I felt so unhappy. When the coaching finished I had a realistic action plan in order to find another job.”
- “I achieved my objective of gaining self-confidence and now I love myself more. It’s not always easy, but now I have the tools to continue the road alone.”
- “I started the coaching process with the objective of finding a job I liked only to realize that there was another priority I wanted to work on: how I managed conflict. Along our work I could realize I was conditioned by my family beliefs and values and this opened a new door for a positive change.”
- “I wanted to find love. Within the process I realized I had to love and know myself first.”
- “The sessions helped me to concentrate on myself, allowing me to clarify my ideas and my desires instead of focusing on what the others wanted for me. I also learnt to distinguish what’s good for me what’s not, and to be aware that there is no “wrong way” to do things, just different ways.”
HOW COACHING CAN HELP YOU?
IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO:
- Have a more satisfactory life
- Structure your ideas and make up your mind about what to do first and how.
- Define your personal and professional goals
- Stop procrastinating and start actioning
- Work on a new project in order to transform a dream into a reality
- Work on your talents in order to discover which job could bring you balance and happiness.
- Gain life balance
- Improve your relationships by learning to communicate better
- Make a choice
HOW TO KNOW IF WE ARE A GOOD FIT?
- Ready for a change
- Ready to take on new challenges
- Willing to get out of your comfort zone
- Passionate, creative, sensitive, full of ideas.
- Someone who has too much on her mind and need structure in order to stop overthinking and start acting
- Ready to be yourself
WILL A COACH TELL ME WHAT TO DO?
No. Through her or his questioning you will find in yourself the answers to your questions and the resources that will allow you to achieve your goals in autonomy. Telling someone what to do is to take out his/her freedom.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WITH PSYCHOTHERAPY?
- Coaching does not treat psychological problems or pathologies and it does not heal.
- Coaching focuses more on the present and the future.
- A coaching process is delimitated on time, and the coach objective is that you become autonomous to find the answers and resources in yourself.
- Coaching is a process where both the coach and the client are responsible and engaged. It is a collaboration.
- Coaching is focused in action and change
HOW LONG IS A COACHING PROCESS?
Coaching is a process that needs time. It’s impossible to know in advance how long a coaching will be. Some objectives, will require a few sessions and others require a longer process.
The duration is always defined according to your needs.
HOW DOES COACHING WORKS?
Each individual session lasts 60 minutes and takes place every one to two weeks. It can be presential, online or both.
During the sessions, I ask questions to enable your reflection and awareness, so you can identify new perspectives and solutions to improve your present situation.
Between each session I propose you to do exercises and actions that you are invited to implement, always advancing in the direction of your objective.
Our goal is that you define and accomplish what you are looking for, that you gain life balance and fulfillment and that you become autonomous and confident, facing the challenges of your life.
DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
If you have further questions , I invite you to email me or to book a first free session in order to experiment the benefits of life coaching.